[Twisted-Python] Multiple thread pools

Stéphane Brault stephane_brault at yahoo.fr
Thu May 11 11:32:08 EDT 2006

Hi,
 I can see now how 'untwisted' my threads concerns are, please forget my newbie ununderstanding ;-)
 Still, I need to ensure that I won't have more than x similar calls at a time.
 Is there a way, maybe using some of the deferred classes (deferredqueue,..)
 to ensure that there is no more than x simultaneous similar calls (wrapped in deferreds), the others being pending,
 until one is finished. My question might be stupid, but I'm quite new to twisted and the way to implement
 this behaviour is not clear to me (even if I found great help in the o'reilly book and the docs).

 Thanks,

 Stéphane