[Twisted-Python] how to only accept local computer requests?

Michael Li mli at deform.com
Tue May 9 10:58:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a python server with twisted framework running
24x7. I want to have a config file to setup accepting local
computer requests or remote computer requests.
If the config file exists, it only accepts local computer
request, does not accept requests from other computers.
If the config file does not exist, it accepts requests
from any computers.
Is there any easy way to do it ?

Best regards.
Michael Li

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipients, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original message.