[Twisted-Python] Multiple main loops

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed May 3 19:32:26 EDT 2006

Hi Phil. I am pleased about the zope and twisted integrated in zope3. I
believe there can be a tighter integration and additional benefits. Zope
currently uses a twisted loop to run the application and an asyncore
loop for zeo communication. These are both initialized at start up. What
I would like to see, is ansyncore replaced with a second twisted loop. I
would also like the zeo server to be a twisted app that runs zrpc.
Twisted's ssh and ssl support would be used to secure client / server
communication.

Regards,
David