[Twisted-Python] Call for help! Support Twisted on Microsoft Windows!

Eric Mangold teratorn at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Mar 28 19:14:57 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

Timothy Fitz (FireMoth) and I are trying to slap some sense in to Windows
and we need your help! We would like to establish a number of Windows
machines accessible to developers over the Internet. As well as provide
additional buildslaves on different Windows platforms.

We're basically asking for donations of hardware, hosting, and software
licenses. Corporate sponsors are welcome!

Please see http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Windows for all the details.

Each individual and organisation who helps out will be prominently
recognized on our page listing Twisted sponsors:
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedSponsors

This will be linked off the front page at some point in the near future.

NOTE: Please reply directly to me with offers. I don't want to discourage
anyone from offering help, just because someone else has publicly offered
something similar. I would prefer to get as many things on the table as
possible, and then choose the best way forward.

Thanks very much!
-Eric Mangold