Branch based development (Was Re: [Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] r16287 - Revert r16241; tests are passing.)

glyph at glyph at
Fri Mar 24 08:42:34 EST 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:39:07 -0500, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at> wrote:
>On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 05:29:08 +1100, Andrew Bennetts <andrew-
>twisted at> wrote:
>>glyph at wrote:

>Everyone who commits to Twisted should be familiar with the intermittent
>test failures present in the suite.  For anyone who isn't, I recommend you
>spend some time looking at the buildbot waterfall before making any further

I think we should probably start flagging intermittently-failing tests as 'todo' or something.  Having them periodically mess up the buildbot display makes the red- or green-ness of the page misleading.