[Twisted-Python] API reference

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Sun Mar 5 18:24:33 EST 2006

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:00:30 -0800, Diwaker Gupta <diwaker.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>The new website seems to be coming along nicely. However, I find
>myself missing the old API reference a lot. The previous Javadoc style
>reference was very easy to navigate, jump across things, and provided
>a lot more useful information in the same screen space compared to the
>current format (where everything is on its own HTML page, no frames)
>
>It seems the pages are still being generated by epydoc -- some styling
>is missing, and the frames page is missing? Is this something being
>worked on/considered? Or is the current format of API reference final?

The documentation is being generated by mwh's docextractor project.  It is very much a work in progress.  And speaking of which, I've just updated the website with a version of the html which includes some significant style improvements from jml and mwh.  Further suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Jean-Paul