[Twisted-Python] A doc sprint... but first, a challenge

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 1 18:10:33 EST 2006

Feedback on my last (fairly unsuccessful) doc sprint was that reviewing
the documentation was a good idea and would provide a good *basis* for a
sprint but wasn't a great sprint in and of itself because it's not

Since then no one has contributed documentation reviews, collaborative
or not. So we're not yet building our good basis for a sprint.

Therefore, a challenge. There are currently 4 reviews on
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/DocumentationAnalysis/DocumentList .
When that number of reviews reachs 14 (ie, 10 more), I will schedule and
run a doc sprint day for us. I will do 2 and I know Andrew Bennetts has
one more in the works, so that leaves a grand total of 7 reviews for
other people to do before I hold a sprint. That's like 0.00001 reviews
per whine about our documentation over the lifetime of the Twisted

Instructions on how to review the documentation are at
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/DocumentationAnalysis/DocumentList .
You can also ask me questions by posting a response to this very mailing
list, or joining #twisted-docs on irc.freenode.net where I'll be
whenever I'm, well, at a computer.

<Rainy-Day> no? jesus was like, love thy neighbour and shit