[Twisted-Python] A doc sprint... but first, a challenge

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 1 18:10:33 EST 2006

Feedback on my last (fairly unsuccessful) doc sprint was that reviewing
the documentation was a good idea and would provide a good *basis* for a
sprint but wasn't a great sprint in and of itself because it's not
collaborative.

However...

Since then no one has contributed documentation reviews, collaborative
or not. So we're not yet building our good basis for a sprint.

Therefore, a challenge. There are currently 4 reviews on
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/DocumentationAnalysis/DocumentList .
When that number of reviews reachs 14 (ie, 10 more), I will schedule and
run a doc sprint day for us. I will do 2 and I know Andrew Bennetts has
one more in the works, so that leaves a grand total of 7 reviews for
other people to do before I hold a sprint. That's like 0.00001 reviews
per whine about our documentation over the lifetime of the Twisted
project!

Instructions on how to review the documentation are at
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/DocumentationAnalysis/DocumentList .
You can also ask me questions by posting a response to this very mailing
list, or joining #twisted-docs on irc.freenode.net where I'll be
whenever I'm, well, at a computer.

-Mary

--
<Rainy-Day> no? jesus was like, love thy neighbour and shit