[Twisted-Python] Iron Python support

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jun 23 12:20:13 EDT 2006

On 6/23/06, Mike Pelletier <mike at mkp.ca> wrote:
> On Friday 23 June 2006 11:51, Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:35:55 -0200, Manlio Perillo
> <manlio_perillo at libero.it> wrote:
> > >Just to know: does Twisted works with Iron Python?
> >
> > See http://twistedmatrix.com/buildbot/
>
> The question piqued my curiosity, but the answer is unsatisfying.  I don't
> find any of the strings "iron", "clr", or "net" on that page.  Could you
> assist in interpreting buildbot's output WRT the OP?

What Jp meant to say was "See <url> for the list of support platforms.
As you can see, there is no buildbot running for ironpython, so
Twisted cannot have support for it. However, if you would like to move
things in the direction of Ironpython support, the donation of an
Ironpython buildslave would certainly be appreciated."

--
Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery