[Twisted-Python] Twisters at EuroPython ?

Thomas HERVE therve at free.fr
Wed Jun 21 12:34:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

My company should pay me the trip to assist EuroPython at Geneva (which
is a great thing!). I'd probably be there from the 1st to the 5th of
July, and was wondering if some folks were motivated by
discuss/code/whatever, particulary in the pre-conference time. No
sprint are registered for now in the wiki page :
http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython2006. I'm interested about nearly
any topics (code, bug squashing, doc, tutorial, etc).

Among Twisted guys I identify Moshe (I'll definitely go to wuuuuu at
his talk :)), who didn't say when he'll be there. I suppose there
should be other mailling-list readers, so please make yourself known!

--
Thomas