[Twisted-Python] Bring multi service up gradually

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Jun 16 10:07:20 EDT 2006

Hi Chaz. Yes, passing the connection from a test that iterates through
addresses would be the best solution. I still have authentication that
is handled by twisted upon connection but the first priority is finding
something is on the other end so I've got a viable service. If there is
a way to do something like this directly in twisted I'm hoping for some
direction. Many thanks.

Regards,
David