[Twisted-Python] Bring multi service up gradually

Chaz. eprparadocs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 09:46:15 EDT 2006

I would know how to do it in C, but I am no twisted expert. The idea
would be to open the socket and hand it off to the service to use. I am
sure there is a way to do it in Twisted (opening a port and using it in
a service).

What you don't want to do is just "test" the port (opening it and
closing it). Once you have it opened, you need to keep it open.

Chaz