[Twisted-Python] pb.Broker subclass question

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 12 12:16:06 EDT 2006

Hi Jean-Paul. Nothing too special - I have just added a couple of
attributes for classes the subclassed Broker will use and a couple of
notification methods back to the factory. Can you advise a method for
this sort of subclassing that might work so Client and Server are fine
with the subclassed Broker.

Regard,
David