[Twisted-Python] Twisted Fedora Core packages - testing appreciated

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Jun 9 15:37:44 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,

I've finally gotten off my ass and started updating the Fedora Extras
packages for Twisted.  I based myself on the excellent work of Jeff
Pitman from PyVault, and refined some things here and there.  In
addition, I started packaging parts of the DivMod stack (because I"m
curious and wanted to try them out).

I could use some feedback from people on Fedora Core to see if
everything looks fine.

I have packages for FC4 and FC5 for both i386 and x86_64.
FC5 i386 is up at
http://thomas.apestaart.org/download/pkg/fedora-5-i386-extras/

change 5 to 4 for FC4, or i386 to x86_64 for 64 bit, or both.

If anything doesn't work, let me know.  I will start pushing these to
Fedora Extras as soon as we have Flumotion completely converted to 2.4

Enjoy,
Thomas