[Twisted-Python] ftpclient question

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Mon Jun 5 14:45:30 EDT 2006

Hi list,
I'm making some tries with the ftpclient.py example and I don't know how
to handle the "login error" state (and other errors): if I use a correct
name/passwd, the .pwd/.nlst functions work, but if I use a wrong one, I
receive "only":

"""
[Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames):
twisted.protocols.ftp.ConnectionLost: ('FTP connection lost',
<twisted.python.failure.Failure twisted.protocols.ftp.CommandFailed>)
]
"""

that not mean "wrong username or password"!
Where I can find more useful error-descriptions?

P.s. There is a "global" solution for the "error-descriptions" on
FTPClient class? I'm making a lot of tries with .list function (with a
not exits path) and others, but all say me a "unreadable" errors.

Thanks,
Michele