[Twisted-Python] Simple things review.

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jun 2 10:06:56 EDT 2006

On 6/2/06, Tasha <acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Hi, may i present you freshest hot stuff? ;) Please open your mind for a
> simple thing
>  Internet provided products always cheaper than others.
>  You may agree or not, but this is a fact
>  Just compare the numbers and get the same goods for a half value
>  You may agree or not, but this is a fact.

Sorry about all this spam that has been getting through; some
forging-spammer has gotten hold of a useful address (Kevin's) to send
mail to this list with. I've marked it as requiring moderation for the
time being, so hopefully there won't be any more of this instance.

--
Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery