[Twisted-Python] Simple things review.

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jun 2 10:06:56 EDT 2006

On 6/2/06, Tasha <acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Hi, may i present you freshest hot stuff? ;) Please open your mind for a
> simple thing
>  Internet provided products always cheaper than others.
>  You may agree or not, but this is a fact
>  Just compare the numbers and get the same goods for a half value
>  You may agree or not, but this is a fact.

Sorry about all this spam that has been getting through; some
forging-spammer has gotten hold of a useful address (Kevin's) to send
mail to this list with. I've marked it as requiring moderation for the
time being, so hopefully there won't be any more of this instance.

Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery