[Twisted-Python] Perspective Broker example broken

Peter Stradinger emlprime at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 18:51:25 EST 2006

I'm trying to get the Authentication with Perspective Broker examples to work, and I'm getting a

The server returns this error when you run the client:

Unhandled error in Deferred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
Failure: twisted.spread.pb.PBConnectionLost: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no
frames): twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone: Connection was closed cleanly.

What does this mean?  It doesn't occur if I don't call reactor.stop() from the client.  Is there
some other cleanup I have to do when shutting down the reactor from the client side?

Do You Yahoo!?