[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-web] Re: Actual Useful Post

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 05:39:09 EST 2006

On 1/25/06, Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> wrote:
> There's going to need to be some magic/special casing at some level,
> to deal with twisted.python.components.Interface.

Oh right, I forgot to ask: what do you mean about this? extracting the
docs from an Interface should really be the same as extracting it from
a class... of course, it'd also be *hella* useful for the doc
extractor to find implements() lines in the *implementations* of those
Interfaces.. Is that what you're referring to?

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |