[Twisted-Python] twistd question

Ross Jekel ross at sourcelabs.com
Tue Jan 24 15:15:05 EST 2006

I forgot to mention one other item. The worker subprocesses are not involved
in generating a network reponse to the request. Basically, the request sent
to the main service process is, "Please do this at your earliest
convenience", the request is validated and the server response with "okay,"
then launches the subprocess.