[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted n00b question

Johan Dahlin jdahlin at async.com.br
Tue Jan 24 08:24:07 EST 2006

> My goal: an HTTP proxy living on my local machine (OS X) that will
> transparently serve up web pages  to myself, while allowing me to snoop
> & log connections I make to remote servers. I want the equivalent of an
> Attention Trust recorder (http://www.attentiontrust.org/services)
> without having to use Firefox.

I wrote a little http proxy in twisted to help me debugging xmlrpc
connections a while ago. It's just a tiny proof of concept and would require
considerable improvements before getting really useful. For example it opens
up a new connection for every request, let alone any error handling.

Hope you'll find it useful.

Johan