[Twisted-Python] Send/Receive UDP Packet

Sbaush sbaush at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:05:55 EST 2006

Hi all.
In my application I have to do implement a lot of networking in python
My application can create with a GUI a XML file in a string.
This string has to be sended to another host. i need a python application
that send this string via UDP.
The packet of this communication is |int|payload|  where payload is the XML
string and int is an integer(size of packet).
After the send my application has to wait for a response from the other host
and has to receive response.
This should be implemented with separated thread. A thread send/receive
while another indipendent thread do same.

Is it possible with Twisted?
How is it possible with Twisted?
Is there any examples to learn twisted for this objective?

Thanks all.

Sorry for the big question but i don't know twisted very much, and sorry for
my english but i'm italian!

Regards.
--
Sbaush