[Twisted-Python] Re: TimeoutError in BaseConnector

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:32:59 EST 2006

On Jan 21, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Duncan McGreggor wrote:

> While technically true, I was mislead but the "User timeout" bit, and
> it took me a while to get my bearings, quit futzing with the factory
> and protocol settings, and track this down. I made the following
> change in my local t.i.base:

Hmm. The more I think about this, the more I'm willing to quibble about
"User timeout" being used here. It may be a matter of semantics, but I
have always perceived the "user end" to be with
factories/clients/protocols. This isn't that end at all... it's the
reactor/connector end. Should this be called a "User timeout"? What
about "Connector timeout"?