[Twisted-Python] Re: Repeatedly calling Deferred.callback()

Matthias Urlichs smurf at smurf.noris.de
Fri Jan 13 06:09:50 EST 2006

Hi, Brian Granger wrote:

> This is the case that I have.  This is what I did originally, but then I
> wanted to be fancy and use Deferred's.  Guess I will go back to using some
> version of a callable.

When in doubt, do both -- use a callback for each result, and then fire
the Deferred when you're done.

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf at smurf.noris.de
 - -
Exercise care in the abuse of oppressed peoples. Many farm implements
make effective weapons in the hands of a skilled opponent. Some of those
little old men can teach you a thing or two about hand-to-hand, too.
		-- The Legion Of Doom Troop Member's List