[Twisted-Python] Documentation virtual sprint: 14th January

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:47:11 EST 2006

On 1/8/06, Mary Gardiner <mary-twisted at puzzling.org> wrote:
> A reminder to interested parties that I set the date for this to this
> coming Saturday: 14th January. What follows is a reminder about what I
> want to do.
>
> I'll set up something more specific for this in a day or two. I envisage
> I'll have a worklist of some kind on a wiki, and that participants will
> also be chatting on #twisted as usual to resolve anything else.

I don't know about everyone else, but _I'm_ gonna be there. So if
others think they are anywhere near as cool as radix (or want to be),
please come along.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |