[Twisted-Python] SSL client authentication example

dkarbott at comcast.net dkarbott at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 11:37:27 EST 2006

I modified the echoserv_ssl.py / echoclient_ssl.py examples to do client authtentication while I was trying to learn about using SSL with twisted.

My code is in the attached .tgz.

It uses self-signed certificates so it doesn't depend on (or require) a CA.

I hope that someone else might find it useful.  The  documentation that I was able to google seems kind of sparse.

I'm admittedly neither a crypto expert nor very experienced with OpenSSL, so if you find bugs let me know.

-- Darrell