[Twisted-Python] Trac wiki notification

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Fri Dec 15 20:35:42 EST 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:05:14 -0600, Eric Mangold <teratorn at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>Here's a plugin that lets you subscribe to wiki page changes. This
>functionality isn't available in normal Trac yet.
>
>http://wikinotification.ufsoft.org/
>
>I was hoping an admin could set this up (if it doesn't look like it will
>break everything :)

It would be good to have this functionality.  I have not checked the code
of that plugin yet, but I would rather err on the side of caution and not
make any further changes to our trac deployment, at least until we figure
out how to prevent it from bringing down the server on which it runs.

In the mean time, in case you aren't familiar with it, you can get an RSS
feed of all wiki changes from the timeline view.  Not exactly the same,
but perhaps good enough for the interim.

Jean-Paul