[Twisted-Python] delay_connect problems in twisted.enterprise.adbapi

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Dec 8 02:53:47 EST 2006

On 04:39 am, hoadley at gmail.com wrote:

>I'm using twisted, sybase 12.5,  and the most recent Sybase module.  The
>only difference is the way I'm connecting is one program is a tap created
>from mktap and the other a standalone script.

Sadly, I am totally unfamiliar with the sybase module and so I can't help you myself.  However, if someone else using the sybase module were posting to this list, it would be good to know whether this issue also occurs with the most recent trunk checkout of Twisted SVN.

If so, then at least it might be worthwhile to open a bug (with a minimal example attached) in the tracker.  If not, then at least you could use a recent release of trunk to work around the issue.