[Twisted-Python] will the real dave peticolas please stand up

Dave Peticolas dave at krondo.com
Wed Aug 16 22:01:13 EDT 2006

I won! I won! Oh.

Ticket updated, sir.

And while I would love to work more on Twisted, I haven't been able
to find the time. The lame lament you hear over and over, I know.

If anyone is interested in maintaining enterprise, I would be happy to
help as much as I can, or just step quietly aside as you like. I know it
pretty well, we use it all the time where I work.

But I'm happy to wear the hat if nobody else wants it and the next time one
of my tickets bubbles up to the top of the wall of shame, and it isn't a
'dontfix',
I'll try to carve out some time to actually work on it.

dave