[Twisted-Python] The End, also: documentation
manlio_perillo at libero.it
Thu Apr 27 11:30:03 EDT 2006
glyph at divmod.com ha scritto:
> The position of "documentation maintainer" is a bit unusual since it was
> actually taken consciously and willingly. Usually the protocol is this:
> I appoint someone for a task, which they are not qualified to do. Then,
> they have to fight a bear if they don't want to do it.
Just to known.
Suppose I found some time to document some parts of Twisted.
Many things in twisted.python are undocumented, log is rougly documented
and usage docs are not really complete.
I have to submit a ticket/patch?
By the way: here are some parts for witch I would like to see documentation:
2) description of design patterns used in twisted
3) all(?) interfaces, like IConsumer
4) parts of twisted deprecated/unmaintained/abandoned/not to be used
5) parts of twisted that need recoding (twisted.news?)
6) servers used in production enviroment with use cases
Thanks and regards Manlio Perillo
More information about the Twisted-Python