[Twisted-Python] The End, also: documentation

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Thu Apr 27 11:30:03 EDT 2006

glyph at divmod.com ha scritto:
> [...]
> The position of "documentation maintainer" is a bit unusual since it was
> actually taken consciously and willingly.  Usually the protocol is this:
> I appoint someone for a task, which they are not qualified to do.  Then,
> they have to fight a bear if they don't want to do it.

Just to known.
Suppose I found some time to document some parts of Twisted.
Many things in twisted.python are undocumented, log is rougly documented
and usage docs are not really complete.

I have to submit a ticket/patch?

By the way: here are some parts for witch I would like to see documentation:
1) twisted.python
2) description of design patterns used in twisted
3) all(?) interfaces, like IConsumer

4) parts of twisted deprecated/unmaintained/abandoned/not to be used
5) parts of twisted that need recoding (twisted.news?)
6) servers used in production enviroment with use cases

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo