[Twisted-Python] .tap and twistd and persistence

Matt Feifarek matt.feifarek+twisted at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:56:51 EDT 2006

On 4/17/06, glyph at divmod.com <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:

> Apparently you've come to the right place. :-)

Wow, thanks for the detailed and thoughful reply.

You've answered my questions and have given me another project to look at.
I'll check out Axiom, thanks.

For the record and the future list, it turned out that the persistence
problem was related to a pretty simple subclass of dict that was not happily
unpickling... but only when the new "protocol 2" was used to pickle/unpickle
objects. That was pretty hard to track down.

But of course, more importantly, I've learned how to do it right from here.

Thanks.