[Twisted-Python] .tap and twistd and persistence

Matt Feifarek matt.feifarek+twisted at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:56:59 EDT 2006

On 4/17/06, Christopher Armstrong <radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Please point us at the docs that are wrong (hopefully in the bug tracker),
> and give them the "documentation" keyword.

According to that page:
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/mktap.html

It's already in the tracker (1139). When I click through, I don't end up
there, but those links have never worked for me. I always get kicked back to
the menu.

It's also hard for us users of the libraries to know how to mark bugs for
things like "this isn't the right way to use twisted" if we don't know what
the right way is.

I like Mike's suggestion, though; to stick with .tac and ditch the
persistence for now.