[Twisted-Python] oscar.py updates

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Sep 27 10:40:37 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 20:50 -0400, Daniel Henninger wrote:

> Would you all prefer that I send the the current state of changes
> I've made to oscar.py (now that I've merged together what I changed
> for ICQ and AIM) or wait until I can write documentation and such
> along-side it?

Assuming it's got tests, and some explanation of what you've added, then
it might well go in (though that's up to the maintainer of course).

>  For that matter, can someone point me at some good
> "here's how we do it" type instructions for writing Twisted
> documentation that is consistent with ... well the rest of it.  =D  I
> don't think I'd call it stable yet, so I wouldn't be labeling it as
> such yet.  =)  What do you think?

We've got a documentation standard, coding style policy etc. as part of
the Twisted core documentation (the version in trunk is a bit more up to
date):
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/policy/index.html

Twisted documentation is typically written with Lore:
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/lore/documentation/howto/lore.html