[Twisted-Python] PB for .NET?

Moof moof at metamoof.net
Tue Sep 27 09:29:25 EDT 2005

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 16:17 -0500, Jeff Einhorn wrote:
>>Has anyone written an Implementation of the PB for the .NET platform
>>in something like C# that they would be willing to share?
> The Java PB implementation should be pretty easy to either port, or
> likely even run directly using http://www.ikvm.net/. I've heard rumors
> porting Java to C# involves renaming .java to to whatever the C# file
> prefix is and then just poking at it until it compiles.
> http://itamarst.org/software/twistedjava/

If you do manage to port it, please post about it, as I'd be quite
interested in knowing about it.

I'm currently looking at the possibilities involved in combining a large VB
application with some of the stuff I've been doing in Twisted. It won't
happen for a few months yet, but if I can tell the VB lot that they can do
it through PB.NET, that may well be another reason for them to get on and
port it to .NET.

Giles Antonio Radford, alias Moof
"Too old to be a chicken and too young to be a dirty old man"
Serving up my ego over at <http://metamoof.net/>