[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-web] Reminder: Virtual Twisted Sprint, 8-9 October

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Mon Sep 26 23:39:58 EDT 2005

I'm a regular grump on #twisted about the overall lack of docstrings in
Twisted. I'd be willing to participate by offering docstrings for
specific classes/methods if there's a general interest and willingness
to incorporate them. What would be the preferred way to pass them on for
review and commit, given that "all participants [are] welcome" but that
I lack commit access and would rather not jump through the bug tracker
hoops for every single docstring written?

Best regards,
Ed Suominen