[Twisted-Python] Re: GUI responsiveness

Phil Christensen phil at bubblehouse.org
Sun Sep 25 21:27:20 EDT 2005

I'm just going to pop out of the shadows for a moment to make one
request. It would be really great to get a "Migrating OldPB to NewPB"
document of some kind; I don't know what the userbase is for PB, but
for me this is definitely going to be the third time I've had to
migrate from one version of PB to another (not a complaint, of
course)...

I've had to write some application-specific hackery in my particular
usage -- I know I'm going to spend some time testing/debugging that
when this hits Trunk, so anything to help with the rest of it would
be great.

Thanks again for everything, folks...

-phil