Re: Re: [Twisted-Python] Is it possible to use ReconnectingClientFactory with pb.ClientFactory

scott.xiao scott.xiao at
Fri Sep 16 23:02:54 EDT 2005

Sorry, I am not clear about that, could you have a look of my question?
    I have installed Twisted in my Linux system, when I install punjab,
    #mktap punjab --port=5280 --xmlrpc=1 --httpp=1 --httpb=1 --soap=1 --html_dir="./html"
    That warning happened
    /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/punjab/plugins.tml:3: DeprecationWarning: The twisted.python.plugin system is deprecated. See twisted.plugin for the revised edition.
   type='tap', tapname='punjab')

   I want know: what's the reason, how and where can I get the revised edition???