[Twisted-Python] O'Reilly book on Twisted

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:05:10 EDT 2005

On 9/15/05, Alessandro Bottoni <alessandro-bottoni at libero.it> wrote:
> Most likely, I was sleeping while the teacher told it but... I just discovered
> that O'Reilly is going to publish a book on Twisted:
>
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/twistedadn/
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0596100329/qid=1126714644/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-3430080-1376942?v=glance&s=books
>
> (Sleeping) newbies like me will be happy... ;-)

Aha, the list has heard about the new Twisted book (Abe Fettig posted
about it a little while back), but I don't believe we've caught a
glimpse of the cover yet. That rocks :-)

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |