[Twisted-Python] Re: Throttling outgoing client requests

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Mon Sep 12 12:54:00 EDT 2005

> Is there a 'clean' way to throttle back the number of ongoing client
> requests-- perhaps through the xmlrpc.Proxy itself, or through some
> pattern?

There's a bunch of resource-limiting tools in twisted.protocols.policies.py .

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

That's a bit too much navel-gazing for me. With enough effort, you
make anything a symbol of anything else. But that doesn't get any
code written. -- Robert Kern on comp.lang.python, July 2005