[Twisted-Python] Re: Epydoc + interfaces

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Fri Sep 9 05:32:16 EDT 2005

[Please shorten your message lines within 72-76 chars. Thank you. :-) ]

> When i tried to generate api docs for my application (that uses Twisted
> 2.0 and Zope interfaces) i noticed that interface documentation is
> missing. However, in Twisted API docs, interface info generated by epydoc
> seems to be fine. I assume there is some kind of workaround that makes
> epydoc able to generate interface info that you guys used when generating
> Twisted API docs. Please share the secret :)

The secret is apparently the epyrun script in the admin directory of the
trunk. Can't give you a direct link because the SVN web access is not
working right now.

There's been a mailing list thread about it a while ago, try searching the
archives.

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

A lot of the folks here are extraordinarily intelligent and capable of
extreme levels of dedicated effort. ... If one of them set his mind on
evil, he could take over the world. (On the other hand, he couldn't be
as evil as the people who *are* taking over the world.)
 -- Andy Oram about the Ottawa Linux Symposium 2005