[Twisted-Python] Telnet & sending commands to pine application

Michał Tyde ajchos at wp.pl
Wed Sep 7 10:27:17 EDT 2005

I have got a telnet client, and I send to him a commands via
protocols.telnet.transport.write(command="pine"). I have run a pine
application. Now I want to send a Q (Quit) message and y (yes) to close
the pine. I send this messages using the same
protocols.telnet.transport.write(command). Pine doesn't respond for my
commands. I thought that when I send a single char I should close a
pine. Maybe I should send this command to pine application not to a
server (how to do it?).
Thanks in advance for all answers