[Twisted-Python] Twisted Virtual Sprint

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Sep 7 09:20:22 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 18:47 +1000, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> Random polls on IRC suggest that the following weekends are Ok for
> everyone so far:
>  - 8-9 October
>  - 15-16 October
>  - 22-23 October

These are all fine with me. Could we please pick one soon,
so I can mark it booked and not worry about collisions?
I vote for "ASAP", which in this case would mean 8-9 October.

I want to work on (if I have time and motiva^Wcaffei^Whelp):

get me started on using shtoom
twisted.web2.access (ACL support, see Nevow/sandbox/tv/access)
vhost logging improvements
nevow/t.w2 clean up of "Site" and how vhosts are handled
nevow release procedures
actual nevow release
reverse proxying, both proxy and target
debianization of various related things
maybe backporting latest twisted+nevow debs to debian sarge
atom/rss related things
learning livepage
eoc (the mailing list manager) webui (aka mailman killer)
delicate (think distributed, replicated, del.icio.us reimplementation)
anything under http://www.inoi.fi/open/

(yes, I know that's too much to do in a single weekend;)