[Twisted-Python] pyramid -> Ubuntu

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:21:25 EDT 2005

Wouldn't it be awesome if Pyramid ran on Ubuntu instead of a
not-even-latest release of Debian?

I've heard rumors it should be as simple as s/woody/breezy/ and a
dist-upgrade. We could do that and have jafo standing by in case the
machine becomes unbootable after the kernel upgrade.

This thought came to me after I was considering and loathing the
prospect of upgrading our roundup instance on such an ancient
platform.

Thoughts?

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |