[Twisted-Python] Win32 installers of Twisted 2.1?

Timothy Fitz firemoth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:10:05 EDT 2005

On 10/18/05, Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de
<Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de> wrote:
> Dear twisted wizards,
>
> would it be possible to also release Win32 exe installers for Twisted 2.1?
> I'd prefer to always use the same way of installing things, if possible.
> But if you won't release any Windows binaries any more, please state that on the website.

I'm working on making a win32 installer with all of the windows extras
(start menu links to documentation and the shell with proper
environment variables, etc), however in the meantime if anyone wants a
"just install the Twisted package" installer, feel free to e-mail me
off-list (with the version of python you would like it built for).