[Twisted-Python] testing my application

Stefano Canepa sc at linux.it
Thu Oct 20 07:16:20 EDT 2005

Hi all,
	I am looking for a simple way to write test cases for my project. What
is the right way to be as standard as possible? I know the application
works becouse I developed a client and the server speaking the same
protocol and used lots of print to have output and a sniffer to see
network trafic but I understand this is not the right way.

I read unittest docs, I found twisted.trial and pocked around the test
cases of some twisted protocol, what I was unable to understand is how
to write my taste cases. Could somebody show me the way or point me to
some docs?

TIA
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc at linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.