[Twisted-Python] correct way to disconnect a pb connection?

Uwe C. Schroeder uwe at oss4u.com
Thu Oct 13 03:01:54 EDT 2005

Don't know if this is the way to go, but what I'm doing is to call a
server-side "disconnect" method, which will do some cleanup and then call the
transport.loseConnection() on the server.
The client has an error handler which will catch that "lost connection" error
and terminate gracefully.

Maybe that helps

UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC	2570 Fleetwood Drive
Phone:  +1 650 872 2425		San Bruno, CA 94066