[Twisted-Python] threadedwin32eventreactor.py

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Thu Oct 6 10:01:27 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 14:50 +0100, Toby Dickenson wrote:
> I am looking to combine the foreign event loop joy of threadedselectreactor,
> with the WaitForMultipleObject joy of win32eventreactor.
>
> Has anyone else looked at this combination?

tsr as is needs to be completely refactored to support that, so in it's
current form tsr is probably not going to be a public API (wxPython will
be supported via a wxreactor that uses tsr internally).

So, if you want to work on this the best approach is to think about how
to refactor existing reactors so they can be hooked up in a tsr-like
fashion.