[Twisted-Python] Sprinty Releases

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:03:32 EDT 2005

On 10/3/05, Moof <moof at metamoof.net> wrote:
> Right now I see five bugs tagged with "release management". I'll have a
> proper look at them later and see what I can do. I suspect, though, that
> much of it will require me to know the build system inside out. Is it
> documented anywhre? Or who can I talk to about working out how it works and
> what sort of times does he or she tend to be online?

Hello, I am he-or-she. This weekend is the Virtual Twisted Sprint.

To All: Be there or be an Internetless shell of a human being!

I will be making a release of Twisted (2.1) and hopefully talking to
other people who are interested in fixing up some release and web-site
issues (perhaps we can even fix a few of them).

I will be online in AU-hours, which is GST+10, but I'll try to be flexible.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |