[Twisted-Python] threadedselctreactor and releases

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:22:26 EDT 2005

On 10/3/05, Moof <moof at metamoof.net> wrote:
> 2) Make a new release of twisted.core. I gather this is unlikely to happen
> in the near future, especially given the amoutn of work happening in trial
> at the moment, so probably not the world's best idea. Plus, I'll get radix
> moaning at me for even suggesting it ;)

I'm really sorry if I've ever given this impression, but I'm pretty
sure I don't regularly moan at people for suggesting releases. I do
admit the necessity of often needing a lot of moaning directed _at_
me, though. As I've posted elsewhere in this thread, a new release of
Twisted core is on its way, after not too many people having requested
it.

I'll refer to glyph's response to your post as basically representing
my opinions, except for the bits where he pretends I don't exist. ;)

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |