[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] r15230 - Merge of jml/trial-deferred-logic -r15183:15229. Resolves #1341.

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Wed Nov 30 19:03:47 EST 2005

On 30/11/05, glyph at divmod.com <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:09:30 +1100, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
>
> >If you maintain code in Twisted, even nominally, then *now* is the
> >time to start cleaning up your tests.
>
> everybody: DO IT.  DO IT NOW.
>
> jml: any particular, tricky tests you want a hand cleaning up?  I will try to put some effort towards this.

Off the top of my head:
- The conch tests are impenetrable (really, z3p needs to fix them)
- twisted.protocols.loopback uses spinWhile and spinUntil. I'm not
game to fix that.
- The test_tcp tests that Jp commented on in a different post ;)

If anyone is curious, the bugs are all tagged 'tests' and can be found
at http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/.  Phillipe will hug whoever
fixes the most tests.

jml