[Twisted-Python] Re: My review of Abe's book "Twisted NetworkProgramming Essentials"

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Wed Nov 30 05:05:37 EST 2005

> Thank you very much for the hints how to simplify the Python code!
> (I didn't knew there was dict.setdefault ;-)

Here's further explanation of setdefault:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/KeepingListsInDictionaries

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

On a personal note, Xara is the main reason why I still haven't switched
to a Linux desktop for myself. I can't live without my Xara... now it
looks like I'll finally be able to switch! Tonight, I will literally go
out and toast to Xara. This is the best news I've had in months.
  -- GooseKirk on Slashdot, October 2005