[Twisted-Python] Getting started with twisted

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sun Nov 20 22:13:48 EST 2005

Hi. I am brand new to twisted and hoping to get my feet wet but need
some help identifying the right products to use. I am also hoping
someone can help point me to some code or an app that might have
similar functionality to look at to see how things work.

I am currently building a pythonwx app and want twisted to communicate
with a web server over ssl in REST style (HTTP 1.1) with PUT, GET etc.
I am interested in sending and receiving requests in xml to synchronize
web data with desktop app and to log activity of web server with
desktop app as well.

Regards,
David